Owner Operators | Drivers | Fleet Owners
Intermodal - Drayage - Rails - Chicago, IL - Full-Time
We are looking for quality Owner Operators and Fleet Owners, like yourself, with a good background in intermodal transportation for our Local, Regional, and Long Haul Operations. If you want to start an exciting and profitable relationship with a solid Intermodal Carrier look no further. Interested? Apply online.
Minimum requirements necessary for us to accept applicants: Must be at least 23 years of age.
Must have 2 years verifiable experience & must have experience with the type of trailer you're applying for.
Must have current physical and a copy of the long form registered with the DMV*
* and the long form must be completed by a physician registered with FMCSA.
Must have a valid CDL in the state of residence
Must not have had a DUI in the previous 5 years.
Must have never have failed a Drug Test.
Must provide a police report for any accident or reportable incident within the previous 3 years *.
* Our insurance company request 5 years of Police reports if they show on the MVR or PSP reports.
Must not have had more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last years.
Must Must not have more than 100 PSP points
MMust produce IRS paperwork for EIN number of company name and State paperwork for filing of their company name.
Other Information and Requirements
- Truck must be able to successfully pass a DOT quarterly inspection
- Your Physical must not expire within the next 6 months
- Must have a current apportioned license plate (Yours or Ours)
- Must provide current bobtail and collision insurance coverages (or you can purchase from us)
- Must carry Occupational Accident Insurance or Workers Compensation Insurance
- A copy of your Social Security Card
- Your Tractor Registration
- A copy of your annual DOT truck inspection on your tractor - not greater than 1 month old
- Certificate of Insurance for your tractor
- A copy of your 2290 on your tractor and a copy of your title if you are purchasing your plates through us